In the latest episode of ‘NFLGirlUK meets…’, I chat with Jacob Blangsted-Barnor, Guinness World Record holder for the fastest time to watch a complete match at all 31 National Football League stadiums. In this we discuss the story behind what inspired him to make the trip, and the amazing people he met along the way.
For those of you new to the podcast series I get to interview NFL legends, players, and personalities on life in the NFL. It’ll also look at what makes them tick as a player and a person, and much more. I also get to speak with the sports biggest fans to find out what makes them so passionate for the game.
The latest episode ‘NFLGirlUK meets… Jacob Blangsted-Barnor, Guinness World Record holder‘ is available to listen to via Spreaker, with alternative options at the bottom of this page.
About Jacob Blangsted-Barnor
Jacob is the Guinness World Record holder for the fastest time to watch a complete match at all 31 National Football League stadiums. He achieved this in 84 days, 3 hours and 24 minutes. The previous best was 86 days, set in December 2015 by Alicia Barnhart from Ohio (USA).
The 25-year-old completed his American odyssey at Atlanta Falcons’ home match against the New Orleans Saints, where the NFL UK and Atlanta Falcons rewarded him with two tickets to the Super Bowl.
Listen to the interview
Alternatively, you can listen via:
- Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/nflgirluk-meets/id1491473997
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/show/nflgirluk-meets
- Spotify: spotify:show:7H1VMgUqfIwA995VO6JdxM
- Castbox: https://castbox.fm/channel/id2500580
- Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/show/732932
- Podcast Addict: https://podplayer.net/?podId=2494343
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=491579&refid=stpr
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/62jc8289