In the latest episode of ‘NFLGirlUK meets…’ I chat with Stephanie Pemberton who is the Vice President of Marketing at the Indianapolis Colts.
Stephanie’s career is one that I find really inspiring as she started her career as an intern with the Colts and is currently in her 16th season with the team.
Not only is she a career woman but a wife and mother too. In the latest podcast we discuss a typical day, the biggest misconceptions of working in professional sports, as well as managing work life balance.
Listen to ‘NFLGirlUK meets… Stephanie Pemberton, Vice President of Marketing at the Indianapolis Colts‘ via Spreaker or via one of the alternative options at the end of this post.
About Stephanie Pemberton
Stephanie has been with the Colts since 2005 when she first joined as a Community Relations Assistant. Over the course of 7 years, she worked her way up to Senior Director of Community Relations which involved creating strategic partnerships in the community, engaging their players, coaches and staff in charity outreach and more.
Since then, Stephanie became a Senior Director of Marketing and last summer was promoted to Vice President of Marketing where she leads the team’s corporate and ticket marketing, community relations, events, brand management, cheerleading, mascot and youth football initiatives.
Listen to the interview
Alternatively, you can listen via:
- Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/nflgirluk-meets/id1491473997
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/show/nflgirluk-meets
- Spotify: spotify:show:7H1VMgUqfIwA995VO6JdxM
- Castbox: https://castbox.fm/channel/id2500580
- Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/show/732932
- Podcast Addict: https://podplayer.net/?podId=2494343
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=491579&refid=stpr
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/62jc8289