In the latest episode of ‘NFLGirlUK meets…’, I chat with Allison Engelken, Executive Director of Community Development at the Denver Broncos.
What I loved about speaking with Allie is you can genuinely tell how passionate she is about her job. In this, we discuss how she came to be in a community role, and within an NFL organisation, the type of activity they are involved in and the impact this has on the community.
Listen to ‘NFLGirlUK meets… Allison Engelken, Executive Director of Community Development at the Denver Broncos‘ via Spreaker or via one of the alternative options at the end of this post.
About Allison Engelken
Allie joined the team in 2017 and her role focuses on improving lives in the community by focusing on areas such as:
- Youth Development
- Quality of Life
- Health & Wellness
- Youth Football
- Civic Engagement.
Alongside key community partners, Allison’s team make a difference through strategic programming, unique events and dedicated advocacy.
Listen to the interview
Alternatively, you can listen via:
- Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/nflgirluk-meets/id1491473997
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/show/nflgirluk-meets
- Spotify: spotify:show:7H1VMgUqfIwA995VO6JdxM
- Castbox: https://castbox.fm/channel/id2500580
- Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/show/732932
- Podcast Addict: https://podplayer.net/?podId=2494343
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=491579&refid=stpr
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/62jc8289