In the latest episode of ‘NFLGirlUK meets…’, I chat with Jacob Blangsted-Barnor, Guinness World Record holder. Jacob achieved the fastest time to watch a complete match at all 31 National Football League stadiums. In this we discuss what inspired him to make the trip, and the amazing people he met along the way.
For those new to the podcast I interview NFL legends, players, and personalities on life in the NFL. It’ll also look at what makes them tick as a player and a person, and much more. I also get to speak with the sports biggest fans about their passion for the game.
The latest episode ‘NFLGirlUK meets… Jacob Blangsted-Barnor, Guinness World Record holder‘ is available now. So listen via Spreaker, or through the alternative options at the bottom of this page.
About Jacob Blangsted-Barnor
Jacob is the Guinness World Record holder. This is for the fastest time to watch a complete match at all 31 National Football League stadiums. He achieved this in 84 days, 3 hours and 24 minutes. The previous best was 86 days, set in December 2015 by Alicia Barnhart from Ohio (USA).
The 25-year-old completed his trip at Atlanta Falcons’ home match against the New Orleans Saints. And was surprised when NFL UK and Atlanta Falcons rewarded him with two tickets to the Super Bowl.
Listen to the interview
Alternatively, you can listen via:
- Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/nflgirluk-meets/id1491473997
- Spreaker: https://www.spreaker.com/show/nflgirluk-meets
- Spotify: spotify:show:7H1VMgUqfIwA995VO6JdxM
- Castbox: https://castbox.fm/channel/id2500580
- Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/show/732932
- Podcast Addict: https://podplayer.net/?podId=2494343
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=491579&refid=stpr
- Pocket Casts: https://pca.st/62jc8289